Monday, July 26, 2010

Procedure


One of the concerns with this visual were that the images took too long to load to each webpage. I addressed the loading problem by switching out the file formats from .png to .gif, something I had overlooked the first time. The .gif images are compressed and smaller file size which should speed up downloading to your browser. Another good suggestion was to change the Default page to make it more appealing. I did this by adding another image that reinforces the Rice Cake and Salsa word meanings with some examples. I also took out italics and quotation marks. Since the words were already in Red, they didn't need additional standout effects. Another good suggestion was to incorporate more about the Rice Cake and Salsa definitiions on each step of the process, so I included some descriptive words for each page to reinforce this concept.

To view project, please visit Procedures

No comments:

Post a Comment