Monday, July 26, 2010

Introduction Visual


The changes I made to the original work was first to remove the original yellow and blue colors that made the house. Though no one commented on color, I looked back thinking it was ugly. My original intent was to create a very simple design, like something from a textbook. By removing most of the colors, I feel like that design element was better achieved. One comment I received was that "flowerboxes" would be fun for the windows of my house. I toyed with the idea but had difficulty finding a good image and had less luck creating my own. I found some black/white flower patterns, so that helped push the black and white color scheme. I also scaled down the size of my image so that it would be easier to view on a computer screen without the need to scroll down.

No comments:

Post a Comment