Monday, July 26, 2010

Concepts


This project underwent the most radical changes because I was not satisfied with how it turned out. As I moved images around and tried to make modifications, I realized that I'd missed the mark with this visual. The lesson I'd created focused on how colors relate to feelings and that in writing your voice can be matched to colors. Once I realized this, I knew almost everything had to go.

I decided to keep my "talking clouds" but enhance them by changing the words to different colors that I felt matched their mood. This was to give examples to how colors match feelings. Because this image was too wordy, I cut out a lot of text and created a second image (that would be viewed on a different page) to provide examples and counter-examples of Voice. These images had a much cleaner look and better visual appeal than the original graphic. I also incorporated a top banner of crayons to convey the meaning of colors. Thanks for all the great suggestions. I am much happier with this final project.

To view all images: Concepts - Colors of your Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment