
This next visual was created to show the process of peer editing. This image also uses rollovers, so to view how it works please visit the link below. Despite similar appearances, many things changed with this image. First the color background color was lightened up with some white in a linear gradient. I did this to give it a "loftier" feeling. The title bar was adjusted to better include the directions (which are now housed in a white box for easier visibility). I changed one of the direction boxes from black to purple and created a new element of peer editing: SPELLING CORRECTION. Though it can not be seen in this preview image, the rollovers applied to the image were adjusted so that it closer resembled how the students would apply corrections using circles and lines. I utlized a "crayon" look for these shapes to tie in to the fact that they would be using crayons for the activity. The text that showed corrections was changed to Boopee font, which resembles kid print, but was made larger and bold to stand out. I am pleased with the changes that have been made for this project.
To view project: Mental Models and Near Transfer
No comments:
Post a Comment